Space4you is a 4.7-square-meter space at Telia’s disposal, isolated from the rest of its environment. It serves as a meeting room, workspace or even as a service point. The antibacterial properties of the space are guaranteed by, among other things, efficient air filtration and antibacterial lighting.
– It was so good that we had Space4you facilities installed when the corona pandemics started. For example, customer service calls can be handled there, says Store Development Manager Sannamari Wirama from Telia.
– At first, it was just a quiet space, but now it is also a safe space. At the moment, it really matters that it is antibacterial and hygienic, Wirama continues.
Sales booth, aspa booth, workspace – Space4you has already received many nicknames at Telia. The main purpose was to provide the store with its own quiet space for the use of employees. The practice has shown how many uses it has.
– This is a good addition to stores that have no other additional space beside the back room, Wirama clarifies.
The soundproofed but visible separate space is also useful for Telia’s managerial work. Store managers have taken up the space for tasks that require peace and privacy, such as office work and OnetoOne conversations between salespeople. The transparent front wall of the workspace also offers a new kind of openness to the work community.
– Transparency in management is a good thing. For example, employees can now better see how actively OnetoOne discussions are conducted, which adds to the positive atmosphere of the workplace, says Henri Asikainen, Ratina’s store manager.
– We didn’t want fixed solutions in our stores. The pilot’s actual starting point was that, in the event of a move, a separate workspace could be taken along when moving, Wirama clarifies.
Space4you’s surface materials are also easily modifiable. At Telia, finger panels have been selected as the interior surface of the room, but it is also possible to obtain the surfaces with the customer’s own print or with an acoustic-softening fabric.
Jyrki Vainio, Piantek
tel. 050 329 0790
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.